I wasn't sure I would like this with the 'fake' cream cheese, but once I chilled it I didn't notice much of a difference.
I like this stuff well enough that it's difficult not to eat it straight from the container. I have to force myself to eat veggies or crackers with it.
- 2/3 cup canned chickpeas
- 4 oz of Tofutti cream cheese
- 1 1/2 tbs of French dressing
- 1 tbs of ketchup
- 1 tbs of chopped onion
- 1/4 cup of mayo (you could use a vegan one here)
- Mash up the chickpeas with a fork or a potato masher. Mix in the other ingredients.
- Chill for at least an hour.