(Some) Stuff I Ate
|Inside-out Shepherd's Pie|
|Curried Coconut Tofu|
on a bed of couscous and kale
|Potato Leek Soup|
(I will not be blogging this recipe fail)
|'Mexican' Casserole (not really worthy|
of it's own blog post)
Stuff I want to EatI haven't done our meal planning for the upcoming week so I'm not sure what will be on it, other than spaghetti squash (we have one sitting on the counter).
In the Rest of My Life
- I've finished reading Lullabies for Little Criminals. It was pretty good. It hooks you in, but it is a sad read. I'm not yet finished We Bought a Zoo. This one is harder to get through.
- Bunny Zayne will likely need to go back to the vet. Boo.
- Despite asking for requests in February for knit gift ideas for my family members, I have just finished one of the adult gifts. I was hoping not to procrastinate this year.
- On my radar: Pumpkin Nut Butter Cups, and Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Coming up: Cookie Dough Won Tons (oh the deliciousness!), Inside-out Shepherd's Pie, and Curried Coconut Tofu