Technically, today is the last day of the challenge. However, it is something I would like to continue working at and would like to get an entire week completed successfully. We will see how that goes!
(Some) Stuff I Ate:
|Naan pizza and cucumbers|
|Grilled veggies and chickpeas|
|Quinoa & couscous salad|
Stuff I want to Eat
- This week's loose plan includes chili, eggplant parmesan, and eggplant/tofu souvlaki
- I may have peach/raspberry crisp headed my way. Someone made it as a treat for me but is threatening to revoke the privileges because I was mean or something. Pft. If that's the case, this person may not get to have my planned apple turnover thingies or coconut fudge. Ha. I win.
- Lots of low sugar stuff. I didn't buy Oreos this week. I may not make it.
In the Rest of my Life
- I finished The One and Only Ivan (man did I cry!), Angry Housewives Eating Bonbons (it lost it's steam halfway through), and Man's Search for Meaning (good).
- I'm now reading The Best of Me and My Secret Sister. Neither are drawing me in as much as I would like.
- The vet did not bankrupt me but I did not enjoy paying $250. Did you know the difference between a consultation fee and an illness examination? Other than $30? I do not. The bunnies are doing better now but we cannot turn back time. It seems I have another elderly bunny. Boo.
- I was not killed by watermelon or mushrooms (as predicted last week).
- I applied to volunteer somewhere. Might as well do something useful, right?
- On my radar: the Fitbit One....and that's it.
- Coming up: review of the Vegan Mug Brownie, Coconut Fudge, and apple turnover thingies.