Thursday, February 21, 2013

Crap I've tried

I've slowed down on the documentaries because I've gotten wrapped up in trash-tv on Netflix. But I have continued my plan to read a bunch of vegetarian/vegan themed books and cookbooks.

Recently I finished Becoming Vegetarian: The Complete Guide to Adopting a Healthy Vegetarian Diet. It was an interested read and has *a lot* of information. At points I found it a bit much so I did a bunch of skimming. However, it would be a good book to have for reference.

I don't know that I have tried much new on the food front. I have used nutritional yeast in some recipes with success. Oh, and at the recommendation of a reader, I have switched from Almond Breeze to Silk True Almond. I only found the original but I do like it more than Almond Breeze Unsweetened. (I do realize that this isn't a truly fair comparison). I like this enough that I could probably have it in cereal and I do have it in my coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment