Thursday, February 28, 2013

Spaghetti squash and ejaculate? Uh, no.

Tonight we had leftover spaghetti for supper. I have recently realized that I prefer spaghetti squash to 'real' spaghetti....so I had spaghetti squash with red-pepper lentil spaghetti sauce topped with thinly sliced (and melted) vegan cheese.

We were discussing how I like this brand of cheese better than Daiya when my husband made a comment about how it looks 'weird'. I actually find that it melts better than the low-fat 'real' cheese I had been using prior to being dairy-free so I defended my meal and was prepared to ignore him.

Until he informed me that it looks like sperm. Yep. That's the kind of thing most people like discussing at the dinner table. So, naturally, all I could picture was ejaculate, which is not something I typically serve with spaghetti. (in case you were concerned). Uh, thanks dear. You've done wonders for my appetite.

No comments:

Post a Comment