Thursday, March 28, 2013

Silly Cow Farms Hot Chocolate

You know that 'rule' that you shouldn't go grocery shopping hungry? Well, when you do, you just might come home with some interesting new products.

I was wondering around looking for crackers when I found myself staring at hot chocolate. I do have some already in the cupboard at home but it doesn't count because it contains dairy. The stuff I was drooling over in the grocery store does not. It likely helped that the hot chocolate was in a cool little bottle. I was content to add it to my basket though, since I haven't had hot chocolate in forever (due to the dairy thing).

Anyway, I'm home now and have just finished my first mug. I added the powder to almond milk with nearly satisfying results. The only thing missing was the marshmallows...and I'm sure I can scrounge up a vegan marshmallow recipe somewhere.

But that search will have to wait until after I figure out what to have for Easter dinner. (Feel free to offer suggestions!)

No comments:

Post a Comment