(Some) Stuff I Ate
|Grilled Portabella Mushroom,|
stuffed with BBQ sauce
and fried onion
|Oatmeal chocolate chunk cookies|
(from a mix but oh so good!)
|Tomato Quesadilla with hummus |
|Cauliflower Steak. Next time I would|
marinate the cauliflower and
use a different sauce.
Stuff I want to Eat
- Veggie dog and bean salad
- More mock tuna salad
- Peanut Butter Treat Thing (recipe to follow)
- Stuffed peppers (we didn't get to them last week)
- Stir fry
In the Rest of My Life
- I FINISHED SOME BOOKS! I enjoyed Eating Animals. It was a hard read sometimes, but I found it more impactful than the Earthlings documentary. I mostly enjoyed The Dovekeepers but I would have gotten more out of it if I had focussed on this one book instead of reading three at a time. And I also finished A Fraction of the Whole. It was ok.
- I'm now reading It's Kind of a Funny Story (coworker recommendation), Escape from Camp 14, and another one that I can't remember right now.
- Tested but not blogged: Vegan Caesar Salad. It was ok. But I would probably skip it next time. I found the dressing tasted too much like tahini and my husband found that it was bland. Way to have conflicting reviews!
- Coming up: Peanut Butter Treat Thing recipe
|Grumpy Zayne using her stuffed |
cow as a pillow
|Naveen, Behr, & Zayne. |
That's almost a snuggle pile,
and yet they tell me they
don't like each other