- 1 cup of ripe mashed bananas
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup of Tofutti Better Than Sour Cream
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups of flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- mini chocolate chips (optional and to taste)
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Mix together the bananas, sugar, oil, sour cream, and eggs.
- Fold in the flour, soda, baking powder, and mini chococolate chips. Do not overmix.
- Pour batter into a greased bread pan.
- Bake for 65 minutes or until baked through. (I like mine a little under-done so you may need to adjust times accordingly).
- Eat and enjoy!
|And my husband's chunk...|