My plan is to enjoy the weekend and get some reading done. I hadn't made much of a dent in my co-workers book and I don't want to have it forever.
Anyway, moving along.
(Some) Stuff I Ate:
|Tofu Souvlaki. Next time I'm skipping the tofu. |
Bring on the veggies!
|Veggie burger w/BBQ sauce & mayo, |
with grilled eggplant, onion,
mushrooms & sprouts
|Grilled Veggie Wrap|
(Recipe to follow at some point)
Stuff I Want to Eat
- Eggplant Parmesan
- Naan bread pizza
- Couscous salad (I may try a new recipe)
- BBQ baked potato
- Other BBQ food
- Banana bread
In the Rest of my Life
- I wanted to get adventurous in the grocery store. I was going to pick up artichoke hearts. But the seasoned ones were past their expiry date. And yes, my grocery store rocks.
- I bought the bunnies a new outdoor pen, which should allow them to get some fresh air more consistently. Bunny Naveen will love this. The other two will plot my demise while I sleep.
- I bought a hammock-y thing (not exactly the one I wanted) so I could read while supervising the outdoor bunny playtime.
- I'm still reading A Fraction of the Whole and Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World that Can't Stop Talking
- I've started reading The Dovekeepers
- I still like eggplant and I've started to like zucchini and bean sprouts
|Napping Naveen |
(Background Noise: Zayne & Behr)