Sunday, April 14, 2013

Productivity

I call this "Proof that I went Outside"
Today was relaxing *and* productive. It was almost a good day for mental-health rejuvenation...except that I did a lot of baking/cooking and that brings out grumpy tijya.

Right this second, I'm stuffed full with eggplant parmesan. And I've realized this is not a good state in which to blog, as it makes me very lazy....which means that this will be a very bullet-happy blog post.


Today, I:
  • made vegan muffins (oatmeal chocolate chip muffin mix with flax-egg)
  • made oatmeal chocolate chip cookies
  • made a rice & chickpea salad (will post later)
  • did laundry
  • tidied
  • went for a long walk with my husband
  • had a nice long bath
  • read (part of) a book
  • made eggplant parmesan
  • prepared my lunch for tomorrow

I still need to:
  • pay bills (ugh)
  • figure out breakfast for tomorrow (ugh)
  • type up a recipe for blogging later this week

All things considered, I think I out house-wifed my husband today. All he did was vacuum, clean the bathroom, mend a ripped jacket, and make dead-cow stew. Not that we are competing or anything. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment