(Some) Stuff I ate:
|Grilled Veggie Pita from a local eatery|
|Amy's Pizza. My new favourite food|
|So good it deserves two pictures|
I also had a gluten-free dairy-free donut thing, which was ok. Some day I will remember to take a picture and get brand info and all of that. Hang on to the edge of your seat. (I'm sure you are).
Stuff I Want to EatThe plan this week is a bit up in the air. It's BBQ season with unpredictable weather. We didn't get to the spaghetti squash last week, so that's on the list. Unfortunately I didn't get around to baking or cooking much this weekend. I had hopes of making couscous salad (with bean sprouts and zucchini!) and banana bread. No such luck. For the rest of the week I plan to have:
- Veggie dogs topped with grilled mushrooms and bean sprouts
- Grilled veggie kabobs (eggplant, onion, zucchini, peppers)
- Veggie burger with a newly purchased BBQ sauce, topped with grilled mushrooms, bean sprouts, and eggplant
- Tofu souvlaki
- The above mentioned spaghetti squash
- Leftover Amy's pizza. I wish I had enough for every day.
In the Rest of my Life
- I got adventurous in the grocery store and bought bean sprouts and icky zucchini. I plan to add both to pretty much everything....even though I'm pretty sure I don't like zuchinni. And I don't know that anything 'sprouts' should be eaten.
- We had three cats hanging around our house. Not sure why, but they were here.
- My husband stepped in rabbit pee and I almost died laughing. I literally laughed for fifteen minutes without a break. And then again for a few minutes when he finally let me into the bedroom.
- I finished reading Night Road (it was ok, but wrapped up too nicely for my liking - I'm sadistic that way).
- I'm still reading Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World that Can't Stop Talking.
- I may start reading A Fraction of the Whole because a coworker recommended it after she saw I owned a copy of Let's Pretend it Never Happened.
- I have a few new recipes on my radar (eggplant sandwiches, a new bean salad, and a chocolate-y chex mix thing) but they won't happen anytime soon
- My bunnies are awesome (even the one not pictured)
|Two kitties pictured|
|Behr (left), Zayne (right), Naveen (somewhere else)|