Saturday, January 26, 2013

A hiatus

I realize that my blog is relatively new and I cannot have possibly shared everything in my head....but I am going to take a bit of a hiatus. I'm hoping to be back in a week.

I recently posted about my bunny Finley. Well, she took a turn for the worse last night and we decided the right thing was to let her go. Finley was our little boss and fighter. She will always have a special place in my heart.

And true to her nature, she got in one little last jab at the newest bunny of the bunch. This bunny, Naveen, had gotten after Finley before and did permanent damage to her nose pad. I noticed last night that somehow, Naveen has a tiny cut on her nose....and while I don't want any bunny to ever get hurt, it's kind of funny that Finley got one last jab in. It says a lot about Finley's spirit.

So, I'm going to take some time to mourn the loss of my little family member and come back with renewed dedication that no bunny or animal should be the victim of animal testing. They should all live in warm homes with families that love them.


No comments:

Post a Comment